Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Attitude of Gratitude

Pay your sacrifice of thanksgiving to God and render him your votive offerings. A sacrifice of thanksgiving honours me and I will show God’s salvation to the upright.    Ps.49:14,23

The psalmist describes how to approach and be received by God. A attitude of gratitude is a wonderful way to enter the day. God says it's an offering he will always receive with pleasure.

When I'm grateful for what I have received it seems to make me more gracious to others and more joyful. It stops me from becoming self centered, mean spirited and judgemental.  It puts the world in right perspective. God is God and I am his son, his beloved son.

No matter what today brings I have much to thank God for.

Thank you Jesus for all you have done and have given me. I receive your gifts of faith, hope and love today.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: