Friday, January 25, 2019

Signs of Believers

These are the signs that will be associated with believers: in my name... they will lay their hands on the sick, who will recover.   Mk.16:17,18

The risen Lord Jesus is reminding the apostles of their commission and of the signs that will accompany them.

I am a believer. I have have prayed for the healing of people. Some have been healed, some have not. Do I stop praying for healing because not all are healed? Never! There is a mystery to these signs that will only be revealed when Jesus returns.

Today I continue with the work that Jesus has assigned me... cast out devils, heal the sick, preach the Good News.

Lord Jesus, I place my trust in you. Build my faith that I may be an authentic witness to believing in you.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: