Friday, January 11, 2019

Morning by Morning

His reputation continued to grow, and large crowds would gather to hear him and to have their sickness cured, but he would always go off to some place where he could be alone and pray.Lk.5:16,16

Jesus is starting his public ministry with signs, wonders and miraculous healings. Huge crowds are starting to follow him but he always makes time to be alone and pray.

We are called to be corporate with the Church. There is no such thing as a Lone Ranger Christian. Yet we are also called to times to be alone and pray, to have a one on one time with God in some shape or form. Jesus always found that lonely place where he could commune with his Father.

Morning prayer is my lonely place. If it doesn't happen then it doesn't happen. I need this time and  I need to make sure it happens, every day.

Thank you Jesus that you are always here waiting for me. Morning by morning new mercies I see.
Little Flower,, please pray for me.


No comments: