Thursday, April 21, 2022

Power in the Name

It is the name of Jesus which, through our faith in it, has brought back the strength of this man whom you see here and who is well known to you. It is faith in that name that has restored this man to health, as you can all see.
Acts.3:16

While the cripple who has just been healed is still clinging to him, Peter addresses the incredulous crowd. He gives all the glory to Jesus whose healing power they released by invoking his name in faith.

Peter sets the pattern for all future Christian healing ministries. Perform the healing in Jesus' name and then preach the Good News giving all glory to God. 

The name of Jesus spoken in faith performs miracles. This power can work through me... today.

Lord Jesus, I am about to pray through my daily prayer list. I speak your mighty name in faith over all those for whom I intercede. Be glorified.
Saint Philip Neri, please pray for us.


No comments: