Thursday, June 24, 2021

This Message is for Me

‘My brothers, sons of Abraham’s race, and all you who fear God, this message of salvation is meant for you.’
Acts.13:26

Paul is in a synagogue teaching how the history of the Jewish people has all pointed to the moment of Jesus' appearance as heralded by John the Baptist.

I fear God, qualifying myself for this message of salvation, this message of Good News. And what is that message? Put simply, that Jesus died on the cross for my sins and then rose again for my salvation. 

As John said, I am not worthy to untie his sandal, yet Jesus says, "Mike, I call you brother. Come, follow me and have life eternal." Where he goes I will follow. This message of salvation is meant for me.

Jesus, my Lord, my God, my brother. I recommit my life to you.
Saint John the Baptist, please pray for us.

 

No comments: