Friday, June 11, 2021

Power Through His Spirit

Out of his infinite glory, may he give you the power through his Spirit for your hidden self to grow strong, so that Christ may live in your hearts through faith.
Eph.3:16,17

In his letter to the Ephesian Church Saint Paul intercedes for them, praying the Holy Spirit may give the fullness of Christ through faith.

There' the Holy Spirit again. It seems wherever faith is the Holy Spirit is also. Or put another way, no Holy Spirit, no faith. 

This spiritual life has very real, flesh and blood consequences.  Without the Holy Spirit, before I believed, I lived a certain way. Now, with the Holy Spirit and faith, I live another way. This affects the ones around me.

Oh how I need you Holy Spirit. Come in a fresh new way into my life today that I may receive the fullness of Christ.
Saint Philip Neri, please pray for me.

No comments: