Saturday, June 12, 2021

Become Good

For our sake God made the sinless one into sin, so that in him we might become the goodness of God.
2Cor.5:21

Saint Paul explains the reconciliation with God that is on offer through the death of his son Jesus. We can have peace with God and even more, become his goodness.

When I look at my life before and then after accepting Jesus, there is certainly an old me and a new me.  My life goals changed from being essentially about me to being essentially about God. My world is now so much bigger and more satisfying. I have an underlying hope instead of an underlying despair. 

I have been reconciled with God, meaning I am at peace with God, not fighting him. What a great truth to take into my day.

Thankyou Jesus for all you give me. Today I am your ambassador with all I meet.
Saint Philip Neri, please pray for me.

No comments: