Thursday, June 2, 2022

Love Love Love

I have made your name known to them and will continue to make it known, so that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and so that I may be in them.
Jn.17:26

Jesus has expanded his final prayer from covering just his disciples to all believers. His prayer is for the love of God the Father to be in us so that Jesus himself may be in us.

The name of God the Father is the key to his love residing in me which in turn calls Jesus to be in me. It's hard to fathom a love so great as that of God the Father for his only son Jesus. Yet, that is the very love Jesus desires to reside in me. 

Saint Paul said "I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith." Eph.3:16,17 this making me rooted and established in love. Come Holy Spirit, in power...

Jesus, help me be rooted and established in the love of the Father so you may reside in me.
Saint Philip Neri, please pray for me.


No comments: