Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Leaping and Dancing

Instantly his feet and ankles became firm, he jumped up, stood, and began to walk, and he went with them into the Temple, leaping and dancing and praising God.
Acts3:7,8

Peter heals a crippled beggar in Jesus' name. The healed man follows Peter and Paul into the temple leaping and dancing and praising God to the amazement of all who knew him.

The beggar's friends were doing the best they could for him, carrying him to the temple gate so he could beg, but Jesus did the best. Total, miraculous healing. 

I love this story. I see myself as the healed beggar, leaping and dancing and praising God. I know this is what I'll be doing when entering heaven. What a marvelous hope to carry into my day.

Jesus, you know where I am crippled. Thank you Lord for the healing you are doing and are going to perfect in me. I leap and dance and praise you!
Saint Philip Neri, please pray for me.



No comments: