Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Food for the Journey

You will show me the path of life, the fullness of joy in your presence, at your right hand happiness forever.
Ps.15:11

David writes a declaration of faith and trust in God. He then prophesies God's response to such dedication... eternal life, joy and happiness.

There is a right path and a path that demands to be followed. The choice is always mine to accept or reject. Following this path requires placing one step after another. It's a journey. While there is a destination to attain, there are also rewards received while following it. Joy and happiness are food for the journey. I step out again today sustained by joy and happiness.

Holy Spirit, you are my companion on the path of life today. Guide me and sustain me with your joy and happiness.
Saint Philip Neri, please pray for me.

No comments: