Tuesday, May 3, 2022

He Lives!

I taught you what I had been taught myself, namely that Christ died for our sins, in accordance with the scriptures; that he was buried; and that he was raised to life on the third day.
1Cor.15:3,4

Paul writes to the Church in Corinth reminding them of the Good News they had received with joy. What was the Good News? That Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose to life on the third day.

The same news is good today. The same news is the focus of my belief and faith. The same news is to be proclaimed by me today. The Good News is that Christ died for our sins, was buried and then rose to life on the third day. Alleluia! He is Alive!

Jesus, the Good News of your death and resurrection has the power to change lives, has changed my life. Help me be a bearer of Good News today.
Saint Philip Neri, please pray for me. 

 

No comments: