Friday, November 26, 2021

On the Winning Team

And I saw, coming on the clouds of heaven, one like a son of man. He came to the one of great age and was led into his presence. On him was conferred sovereignty, glory and kingship.
Dn.7:13,14

Daniel's apocalyptic vision finishes with the triumph of Jesus who is crowned and glorified for eternity.

It's good to be reminded I'm on the winning team. Our captain is triumphant and his glories are shared with us. Things may look uncertain, even bad, but that is not the end of the story. The end of the story is Jesus, my best friend, being crowned and glorified and with me sharing in his glory.

What a wonderful truth to take into my day. 

Jesus, I acknowledge again you as my Lord and King. May your kingdom come.
Saint Philip Neri, please pray for me.

 

No comments: