Thursday, November 25, 2021

Maranatha!

And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand erect, hold your heads high, because your liberation is near at hand.
Lk.21:27,28

Jesus is explaining to his disciples the signs to look for that signal end times. There will be great tribulation but it is then that believers can be courageous and joyful, knowing liberation is just over the horizon.

This is what my source of joy is founded on, the Son of Man coming on a cloud with power and glory. It puts a skip in my step. This is what drives me to evangelise my children, my grandchildren, anyone who will listen. 

This hope of glory I can carry into my day so I can be a joy-germ to all I encounter.

Maranatha! Come Lord Jesus Come!
Saint Philip Neri, please pray for us.

 

No comments: