Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Lift Him Up

The Son of Man must be lifted up as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.
Jn.3:14,15

Jesus is speaking to Nicodemus, explaining what belief in him gains... eternal life.

What is death is the final question everyone must face. Is it a black hole into nothing or a door into everything? My mother, after ninety two years of atheism, faced this question four days before she died and concluded it must be the door into everything and became a believer. Her eleventh hour belief gained her eternal life. Thank you Jesus.

People don't realise they have a choice unless Jesus is lifted up. They must be told. My life is a book others can read. I need to be sure it tells the right story, that it lifts Jesus up so people may believe and have eternal life.

Thank you Jesus for the people you placed in my life that lifted you up and helped me believe. Help me be the same to those you place in my life today.
Saint Philip Neri, please pray for me.

No comments: