Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Happy Eyes

The wolf lives with the lamb, the panther lies down with the kid, calf and lion feed together, with a little boy to lead them.
Is.11:6

Isaiah's prophecy reveals the root of Jessie coming to rule all creation, heralding a time of absolute peace.

Jesus brings peace. Enemies become friends with animosity forgotten. The most unlikely people, wolves and lambs, embrace. I have seen this happen and it is a glimpse of the wonderful world to come when Jesus reigns supreme. 

Jesus says in today's gospel, "Happy the eyes that see what you have seen". (Lk.10:23). I walk into today with happy eyes.

Thank you Jesus for revealing to me what prophets and kings have wanted to see. This vision is my hope and joy today.
Saint Philip Neri, please pray for me.

 

No comments: