Friday, March 5, 2021

Produce Fruit

I tell you, then, that the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.
Mt.21:43

Jesus has just told the parable of the treacherous tenants to the chief priests and elders. Jesus clearly states it is they who will lose what God has given them while it is given to others who produce its fruit. 

There's an obligation that comes with receiving the Good News of Jesus. I am expected not to sit on this treasure and horde it for myself but to share and multiply it. I am expected to evangelise. 

The Alpha Course is one way to produce fruit from God's Kingdom. Who can I invite today?

Jesus, give me a zeal to step up and step out for you. Lord I want to produce good fruit for you. Place in my path today people who haven't experienced your love.
Saint Philip Neri, please pray for me.

 

No comments: