Thursday, May 14, 2020

Joy Complete

I have told you this so that my own joy may be in you and your joy be complete. This is my commandment: love one another, as I have loved you.Jn.15:11,12

Jesus continues his last great discourse to his disciples at the Last Supper. He leaves a command, love one another that his and their joy may be complete.

This great command is obviously for all believers, including me. For my joy to be complete I am to love. This calls for a radical change in how I relate to people, the good, the bad and the ugly. My first response to them all is to love.

Here is the key to my joy being complete today. Love.

Jesus, you are the perfect example of love. Help me be a great lover today that your and my joy may be complete.
Little Flower, please pray for me.




No comments: