Thursday, May 28, 2020

God's Love for the World

I have made your name known to them and will continue to make it known, so that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and so that I may be in them.
Jn.17:26

Jesus is continuing his final prayer at the Last Supper, now praying for all believers. He identifies the ultimate goal of his mission, to bring mankind the love of God.

I have been thinking about where God is calling me as we slowly come out of pandemic lock-down. A common theme I'm hearing from other believers is that they don't want to go back to the "same old same old". 

Whatever the new me is, it will involve bringing God's love to the lives of others so that Jesus may be in them. Bringing God's love... even today.

Jesus, you are love incarnate. Help me be a conduit of your love today.
Saint Philip Neri, please pray for me.

No comments: