Thursday, October 31, 2019

Love Made Visible

For I am certain of this: neither death nor life, no angel, no prince, nothing that exists, nothing still to come, not any power, or height or depth, nor any created thing, can ever come between us and the love of God made visible in Christ Jesus our Lord. 
Rms.8:38,39

Saint Paul teaches how believers are more than conquerors, that the all sufficient love of God is with us no matter where we find ourselves, because of what Jesus has done for us on the cross.

I sung this scripture over my atheist and terminally ill mother. She then opened her eyes and told me she believed. The power of the love of God broke through all her years of unbelief. She died a baptised believer not long afterwards.

Praise be to the love of God made visible through Jesus Christ our Lord. Here is reason enough to enter this day with great joy.

Thank you Jesus for making manifest for me the love of God. I will be a barer of this love and joy today.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: