Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Lift Him Up

‘When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He and that I do nothing of myself: what the Father has taught me is what I preach;'Jn.8:28

The Jewish leaders are interrogating Jesus, trying to find out who he is. He keeps telling them but they keep not understanding. Jesus says you will know me when you lift me up.

I'm hoping to run an Alpha course in our parish. If Alph does anything it lifts Jesus up. Not surprisingly, many people have come to know Jesus as a result.

How do I lift Jesus up in my daily life? I must say that many would not know or even guess I was a Christian. This doesn't mean I need to preach more. What it does mean is that I need to "be" more. I need to be Jesus to those placed in my path, lift him up so-to-speak... starting today.

Jesus, I came to know you because others lifted you up before me. Help me lift you up so all may be drawn to you.
Little Flower, please pray for me.


No comments: