Friday, April 12, 2019

Believe in His Works

'Even if you refuse to believe in me, at least believe in the work I do; then you will know for sure that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.’    Jn.10:38

The Jewish leaders are again getting the stones ready. Jesus says at least believe in what I have done, the evidence is before you. But those who are determined not to believe get what they are determined to get... unbelief.

I'm looking out of our lounge window as I'm writing. The rising sun paints a soft, golden light over green grass and trees. In the distance a lone Tui is singing. I look at this beauty and see the fingerprints of God. I believe.

A couple of months ago a granddaughter was miraculously saved from harm when falling down a bank onto rocks. I recall that miracle, smile and believe.

The works of Jesus are seen where ever there is faith in Jesus. I step out into this day in faith. Here comes the works... Exciting!

Thank you Jesus for the works you do in my life. I place my trust in you.
Little Flower, please pray for me.


No comments: