Saturday, December 31, 2022

God Made Flesh

The Word was made flesh, he lived among us, and we saw his glory, the glory that is his as the only Son of the Father, full of grace and truth.
Jn.1:14

John gives witness to what he heard, saw and touched... God made flesh.

The Christmas Octave is drawing to a close, proclaiming what it declared from its beginning. God has visited his people. This outrageous claim is at the heart of Christianity. Deny this and you aren't Christian.

When I reaffirm my faith in Jesus as the Son of God, I reestablish my foundation for life. This affects every area of my life, both here on earth and in the life to come. I am given grace and truth, and life makes sense.

Jesus, you are my foundation for today and hope for the future. Walk beside me Lord.
Saint John the Apostle, please pray for me.

 

No comments: