Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Tiny Faith - Mighty Deeds

He was not able to perform any mighty deed there, apart from curing a few sick people by laying his hands on them. He was amazed at their lack of faith.   Mk. 6:5,6

Jesus is rejected in his hometown. He is amazed at the lack of faith there. As a consequence, he is unable to perform miracles among his own kinsmen.

Here is a key. Faith, great miracles. No faith, no miracles. It seems that Jesus works on the faith of those about him, even it be only the size of a mustard seed. He needs something to magnify. One hundred times one equals one hundred. One hundred times zero still equals zero.

My stumbling efforts to be open always to God, my mustard seed of faith, can have wonderful and mighty results on those around me, even today…

Lord I believe. Help me in my unbelief.
Little Flower, please pray for me.


No comments: