Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Good Leader Good Example

We must be self-restrained and live good and religious lives here in this present world, while we are waiting in hope for the blessing which will come with the Appearing of the glory of our great God and saviour Christ Jesus.
Titus2:12,13

Saint Paul writes to Titus giving instruction on leadership in the Church. Good leadership is based on good example.

Titus is to be the role model of good Christian life. If I am to fulfill my leadership in my "little church" my life must exemplify what I'm trying to teach. This time of teaching is a time of waiting for the ultimate destination of our lives; the glory of Jesus' return.

Self restraint, a good and religious life. These are my goals today.

Lord Jesus, restraint and goodness are not natural to me. Help me be an example of of virtuous living so my little church may meet you in your glory.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: