Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Cast My Crown

‘You are our Lord and our God, you are worthy of glory and honour and power, because you made all the universe and it was only by your will that everything was made and exists.’
Apoc.4:11

John is describing his prophetic revelation of what is to happen at the end of time.  God's magnificence is shown by the twenty-four elders prostrating, casting their crowns before him and declaring who he is.

As I sit here I'm looking out on a glorious spring morning, the grass looking verdant in a fresh golden sunshine. God's will has created this moment for me. I cast my crown before him crying, "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty who has created all that exists".

Thank you Father in Heaven for this beauty before me. Your love is evident in what you have created. I bow before you.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: