Tuesday, April 21, 2020

As the song says - Jesus is the Answer

Son of Man must be lifted up as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.
Jn.3:14,15

Jesus is speaking of himself to Nicodemus who is meeting secretly with him. Nicodemus is making the quantum shift from Pharisee to Follower and keeps asking questions. "How can this be? How... how...how?" Jesus presents himself as the answer to all of Nicodemus' questions. The Son of Man, lifted up.

I was a Nicodemus, asking questions. "How can this be? How... how...how?" Like Nicodemus, I just kept circling around and around, too scared to accept the obvious answer. Jesus. Once I said sorry and surrendered, then I understood, then I lifted Jesus up and then I knew I had the promise of eternal life. This gift has a spectacular sparkle in this Easter season.

Thank you Jesus for your patience with me as I fluffed about trying to avoid you but always being drawn back to you. Help me lift you up so others may be drawn to you and saved for eternal life.
Little Flower, please pray for me.


No comments: