Friday, October 5, 2018

Penetrating Gaze of Love

O Lord, you search me and you know me, you know my resting and my rising, you discern my purpose from afar. You mark when I walk or lie down, all my ways lie open to you.
Ps.138:1-3

The psalmist writes of the the all knowing , all powerful God who observes all activities and thoughts. God is with me wherever I go.

This truth can be both comforting and unsettling. It's comforting knowing I'm never alone. It's unsettling when I consider my less honorable thoughts and actions.  The beautiful thing here is that God loves me despite of all my small, petty and dishonorable thoughts and actions. And he loves me enough not to leave me there.

Today I walk into my day with God beside me, encouraging me, cheering me on. believing in me.

Lord Jesus, send me your Spirit to guide me today. Thank you Lord for your steadfast love.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: