Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Faithfulness

Mercy and faithfulness have met; justice and peace have embraced. Faithfulness shall spring from the earth and justice look down from heaven.
Ps.84:10,11

The psalmist describes the blessings of God and the virtues of man in a mutual loving embrace. Mercy and justice from God embraces the faithfulness of man and bestows peace.

For me, this describes the perfect state, that "all is well"moment when I am at peace with God and sure of his mercy and love. Faithfulness gives birth to peace. If I want mercy and peace in my life, be faithful, faithful to God and faithful to others in my life. The "spring from the earth" indicates the initiative needs to be mine.

Lord God, you are waiting for my faithfulness in order to pour down your mercy, justice and peace. Holy Spirit, empower me to be a faithful man today.
Little Flower, please pray for me.



No comments: