Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yes Lord I Beleive

Saturday 29th April 2008 - Easter Saturday

SCRIPTURE
These went back and told the others, who did not believe them either.
Mk.16:13

OBSERVATION
Mark records in a few short verses the general disbelief that greeted the first news of Jesus' resurrection. It was too incredible to accept, even by the disciples.

APPLICATION
If I don't believe in the resurrection of Jesus, then I'm not a believer. This is fundamental to my faith in Him and all His promises. It elevates Him from "good man" status to who He says He is - The Son of God. Believing in the resurrection is not easy. No one can do it for me. It must come from me and out of my relationship with Jesus.
Yes Lord, I believe You died and rose again. I believe You paid for us all.

PRAYER
Yes Lord, I believe. Help me in my unbelief.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: