Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Holy spirit Factor

Tuesday 1st April 2008

SCRIPTURE
The wind blows wherever it pleases; you hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. That is how it is with all who are born of the Spirit.’
Jn.3:8

OBSERVATION
Jesus is speaking to Nicodemus, explaining what it means to be a born-again follower. He is speaking of spiritual things but Nicodemus is stuck on the worldly.

APPLICATION
There is a huge supernatural element that became part of my life when I said yes to Jesus. It was always there but I hadn't recognised it until then. The presence and the power of the Holy Spirit became an essential part of who I am, part of me. That was life-changing, like being born again. What an exciting way to live!

PRAYER
Come Holy Spirit, fall afresh on me. Fill me with your power, satisfy my need.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: