Wednesday, March 26, 2008

White Hot!

Wednesday 26th March 2008

SCRIPTURE
Did not our hearts burn within us as he talked to us...
LK.24:32

OBSERVATION
Two of the disciples are dejectedly walking from Jerusalem to Emmaus, the death of Jesus over them like a cloud. But they meet Jesus on the road, the resurrected Jesus, and the truth of what has happened starts to dawn on them. They are transformed from gloomy no-hopers to zealous bearers of the Good News.

APPLICATION
Jesus talking to me has the same effect. This is why daily Scripture Journaling is so exciting. He talks, I listen and my heart burns within me. It's fuel for my furnace. I don't want to be lukewarm about Jesus. It's being white-hot that makes the difference.

PRAYER
Holy Spirit, in this Easter Season, help me become white-hot for Jesus, that others may be warmed and come to know and love Him.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: