Friday, October 21, 2022

Unity

Bear with one another charitably, in complete selflessness, gentleness and patience. Do all you can to preserve the unity of the Spirit by the peace that binds you together. 
Eph.4:2-4

Paul calls the Ephesian Church to unity which is a sign of Christian maturity.

Part of the attractiveness of my local parish is the unity shown by the people. We are a community made up of people from all over the world, of old and young, of wealthy and not so wealthy. Yet, there is a wonderful oneness among us based on our common faith. 

Charity, selflessness, gentleness, patience.... all virtues I need to practice more. 

Lord, unity is the mark of an authentic Christian community. Help me be a unity maker in my parish and in my family.
Saint Philip Neri, please pray for me.


No comments: