Saturday, May 14, 2011

Love

I have told you this so that my own joy may be in you and your joy be complete. This is my commandment:  love one another, as I have loved you.
Jn.15:11,12


Jesus and the disciples have just finished the Last Supper and Jesus is giving His last words of encouragement before He is arrested.  In summary of all He has said and done, He gives the Great Commandment; Love one another.

This is the God  I follow, the God of love.  The God who calls me friend and who laid down His life for me. The God who makes my joy complete.  O what a blessed man I am, today, this very minute. My faith-life is very simple; Love God and Love others.  What a wonderful way to live out today.!

Thank you Jesus for loving me, for showing me how to love.  Holy Spirit, fill me with the love of God so the overflow pours out of me onto others around me today.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: