Thursday, September 26, 2019

Way Truth Life

Alleluia, alleluia! I am the way, the truth, and the life, says the Lord; no one comes to the Father except through me. Alleluia! 
Acclamation (Jn.14:6)

Jesus is revealing who he is to his uncomprehending disciples. Here he gets specific, saying he is the only way to God the Father.

No other religion has its founder saying this. This is the stumbling block for many. Jesus is either mad, bad or who he says he is. Evidence says clearly that he was not mad and not bad. That leaves only the last option. He is who he says he is, the Son of God and the only way to the Father.

This clarifies my thinking in a world clamoring to place a smoke screen. I recommit myself to The Way again today, my truth and my wonderful life.

Jesus, you are my way, my truth and my life. I place my trust in you.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: