Thursday, February 25, 2021

Ask Seek Knock

Ask, and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. For the one who asks always receives; the one who searches always finds; the one who knocks will always have the door opened to him.
Mt.7:7,8

Jesus reminds us that when we initiate seeking God, he always responds. We are never left ignored.

The first reading about Esther shows the source of  her great courage, her confidence in asking God. She asked, she searched, she knocked and as we know, God came through. 

We all have areas where we need God to come through. I certainly have a list of requests that I pray through each day. I just need to keep asking, seeking, knocking and God will show up in those situations.

Jesus, you are the God who shows up. Thank you for the times you have already done that in my life. I place before you the prayer intentions of my day and I praise you for the work you will do.
Saint Philip Neri, please pray for me.

No comments: