Saturday, March 14, 2020

It's a Beautiful Day

The tax collectors and the sinners were all seeking the company of Jesus to hear what he had to say, and the Pharisees and the scribes complained. ‘This man’ they said ‘welcomes sinners and eats with them.’ So he spoke this parable to them:Lk.15:1-3
The Scribes and Pharisees complain again about Jesus welcoming sinners. In response Jesus tells the parables of the Lost Coin, the Lost Sheep and the Lost Son.

God's outrageous grace is up front and center stage in these parables. As a sinner they give me hope and joy. Sinners loved hanging out with Jesus two thousand years ago and they love hanging out with him just as much today. 

Nothing can separate me from the love of God through Jesus Chris tour Lord.

It's a beautiful day
and the world is bright
Since you took me away 
from the darkest night
What can I do but give all I have to you.

Little Flower, please pray for me.



No comments: