Thursday, November 26, 2020

Satnd Up and Lift Your Head

And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand erect, hold your heads high, because your liberation is near at hand.
Lk.21:27,28
Jesus is preparing his disciples for the end of time. While unbelievers faint with fear, we the Church are to stand up and lift our heads. Why? For our Savior draws near.

This is the great message of hope from Jesus. The time where every tear will be replaced with shouts of joy is a promise from him. And Jesus keeps his word. This is a foundation stone for my joy today. No matter what happens, Jesus will return and I can stand and lift my head.

Thank you Jesus for your promise of liberation. I stand on your promise today and claim the joy it brings into my world.
Saint Philip Neri, patron saint of Joy, please pray for me.

 

No comments: