Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A Great Child

It is never the will of your Father in heaven that one of these little ones should be lost.
Mt.18:14

Jesus answers the question, who is the greatest. He uses a child to show the perfect state of one in God's Kingdom. He then elevates children saying they have a special place in the heart of God.

I led a group of fifteen children in Children's Liturgy last Sunday. There was once when I did the same for one child. Fifteen million, fifteen thousand, fifteen or one. God's will is the same. They must not be lost.

My family, my little church, has nine and a half grandchildren. My mission is to ensure not one is lost.

Lord Jesus, inflame my heart for love of the little ones in my family. Help me be childlike in my ministry to them that I may be great in your sight.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: