Tuesday, September 12, 2017

My Own Fulfilment

Make sure that no one traps you and deprives you of your freedom by some second-hand, empty, rational philosophy based on the principles of this world instead of on Christ. In his body lives the fullness of divinity, and in him you too find your own fulfilment,
Col.2:8-10

Saint Paul warns the Church at Colisia to be ready when worldly philosophies come to seduce them from their true faith in Christ.

Nothing has changed in two thousand years. The second-hand empty, rational philosophies are still here. Oh the beautiful fulfilment that is found in Christ. No longer do I have to work hard at defending the empty principles based on this world. That was exhausting.

In Christ I find my own fulfilment and that is more, much more than enough for me today.

Lord Jesus. In you I live and move and have my being. Thank you for the wonderful gift of my faith in you.
Little Flower, please pray for me.


No comments: