Saturday, October 28, 2017

Alignment

As every structure is aligned on him, all grow into one holy temple in the Lord; and you too, in him, are being built into a house where God lives, in the Spirit.
Eph.2:21,22

Saint Paul writes about the unity of Christendom found when all align with Jesus, the cornerstone.

There’s a lovely Korean man I have formed a relationship with over the years. He runs the local Two Dollar shop and we soon discovered we were both Christian. We are from different denominations, Catholicism being a mystery to him. Whenever our discussion drifts into theological differences, I pull it back to where we totally agree. The lordship of Jesus.

This unity transcends all and bares a wonderful witness to the power of Jesus to pull people together, not push them apart. When I see all people as made in the image of God, whether they believe I him or not, unity is expanded even further.

Lord Jesus, I align myself with you today. Let me draw people in rather than push them away, for your glory.
Little Flower please pray for me.

No comments: