Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Eyes to See

Ever since God created the world his everlasting power and deity – however invisible – have been there for the mind to see in the things he has made.
Rms.1:20


Saint Paul is describing how the glory, majesty and divinity of God can be seen in what He has created.  However, when man wants to deny the existence of God, he quickly starts worhiping creation instead of the creator.

Kate and I had a "date day" last Wednesday.  It was great.  We did a leisurely road-trip to places of interest around the Waikato.  It was a stunningly beautiful spring day, the sort of day where the simplest of things can make you smile... like lambs gamboling over the verdant green Waikato pasture.  I had a sense that God had us in mind when He created that time and place for Kate and I to enjoy.  It elevated the whole experience to another plane.

I never want to loose the eyes to see God in His creation. It makes God very real and very present to me in my day to day living.  It makes God present to me now...

Father God, thank you for the beauty of Your creation and the life You have given me to enjoy it.  May I always have eyes to see Your fingerprints in Your creation.
Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: