Thursday, December 17, 2015

Flourishing Justice - Fulsome Peace

Justice shall flourish in his time, and fullness of peace for ever.
Psalm 71 Response

Psalm 71 prophesies what the kingdom is to be like under the eternal reign of Christ our King. Two of the hallmarks of that age are flourishing justice and a full, complete peace.

A flourishing justice means injustice is banished, a thing of the past. A fullness of peace means no matter where I turn I will find only peace and peace alone.

Justice and peace. These are the yearning of every human heart. It's promises like this that make me cry out, Maranatha! Come Lord Jesus!

Jesus my King. Help me be an agent of justice and peace today, so your kingdom may come, your will be done.
Saint Joseph leading Mary on the donkey, pray for me.

No comments: