Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ring Out Your Joy

Let the sea and all within it, thunder; the world, and all its peoples. Let the rivers clap their hands and the hills ring out their joy at the presence of the Lord:
Ps.97:7-9

Today's Psalm is throbbing with praise.Why? Because its Maker is present.

I'm writing this while sitting outside on our front lawn.  A crisp morning breeze is moving gently over the table while the new sun is warming me from a cloudless blue sky.  A Tui is singing in the tree above and it draws me into its song.

I am part of creation throbbing its praise.  Why?  Because my Maker is present...

Thank you Father for this day, this hour, this moment.  I join all creation and sing Your praise.
Holy, holy, holy Lord, God of power and might, heaven and earth are full of your glory. Hosanna in the highest. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. Hosanna in the highest.

No comments: