Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ask, Seek, Knock.

Thursday 14th February 2008

SCRIPTURE
Ask, and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you.
Mt. 7:7

OBSERVATION
Jesus is drawing to a close His Sermon on the Mount and is encouraging His listeners into a more active relationship with God. Our God is no distant, unfeeling deity dishing out commandments and judgments. No, He is a brother walking along side, encouraging two-way dialog between Himself and me. Ask, Seek, Knock... He is encouraging me into an active relationship with Him.

APPLICATION
What a wonderful invitation into intimacy with God.
The next five days are going to be busy ones for me. When I look ahead it's like looking at a mountain that needs climbing over. It's daunting. But with Jesus beside me, helping me, encouraging me, opening doors for me I know I can make it.

PRAYER
Thank you Jesus that I am never alone, that You are here beside me and will never leave me alone. I can do all things because of the strength You give me.

Little Flower, please pray for me.

No comments: