The field is the world; the good seed is the subjects of the kingdom; the darnel, the subjects of the evil one; the enemy who sowed them, the devil;
Mt.13:38,39
Jesus describes the state of the world. We are either subjects of the Kingdom or subjects of the evil one.
I like this image of the wheat among the weeds. That's how I see myself. I'm part of a secret army. I look the same as other people but my allegiance is to Jesus. My motivation is to be life giving to the world.
Wheat begets wheat. Yesterday while driving grandchildren to school they reminded me to say the morning prayers their mother (my daughter) usually prays with them. We prayed Angel of God, the Lord's Prayer, a Hail Mary and finished with the prayer to Saint Michael The Archangel.
Lord Jesus, help me be wheat to nourish those I meet today.
No comments:
Post a Comment